Sunday, January 11, 2009

3 AM Blues...

So this is the first post for the coming Oven Adventures...unfortunately this morning is devoted to writing scholarship essays, instead of baking...however, tomorrow baking will ensue...

For those of you who don't know, I'm going to the CIA in April (that's Culinary School of America) for Baking/Pastry Arts. In the meantime, I'm teaching myself baking science and decorating styles/techniques. Which is awesome and great fun and pretty hilarious actually. I've photodocumented some of the cakes I've made thus far, though, due to an unfortunate incident involving a disposable camera and me trying to flaunt my nonexistent photography skills, many of the other pics didn't come out...

I tend to ramble, this is nothing new to my friends, but I promise at the end of it all there's a point, and usually, a really cool cake.

So, everyone: stick with me on my learning and caking adventures!!! You're in for a sweet treat...!

1 comment: